How To Connect Sbcglobal.Net Email Account To Outlook?
We all know that Outlook is the best email client software available on the market and if you want to use your sbcglobal.net email account, then you’ve come to the right page.
Today we will talk about how to use the SBCGlobal email account in Outlook. You will learn to set up SBCGlobal email on MS Outlook.
Let’s get started.
Steps Required To Connect Sbcglobal Email On Ms Outlook
To connect the SBCGlobal email on MS Outlook, you need to follow a procedure. The steps are listed here but you have to follow them carefully and, in the order, they are listed.
- Open the Outlook, tab on the File menu icon and then click on the Add Account option.
- Now, click on the Manual Setup option and then select IMAP from the list of the protocols used for the account.
- Now, enter your SBCGlobal email address and then you will have to enter the correct settings for SBCGlobal email.
- Use these settings for SBCGlobal email to connect to your Outlook:
- Incoming mail server – imap.mail.att.net
- Incoming mail port – 993
- Outgoing mail server – smtp.mail.att.net
- Outgoing mail port – 465
- After that, type in the username and password for the account and then go to the More Settings option.
- Now, you have to open the Outgoing Server tab and then select ‘My Outgoing (SMTP) requires authentication’ and ‘use same settings as my incoming mail server’ options.
- Once, you’ve selected both of these options, click on the OK button and then click Next to proceed.
- Now, the Outlook Add Account Wizard will test out the settings and redirect to the Inbox page if the settings are correct.
By using the last two settings, you won’t be required to enter password regularly on your account. So, these are the complete steps you should know to Login the SBCGlobal email account on MS Outlook.
For more blogs visit : https://expertsbadge.com