Method To Fix A Roadrunner Email Not Working Issues?
Road runner email not working
Roadrunner email provides you the high class service and the number of people using it gets increased on a daily basis.
In case of issue the ways to fix:
Is your road runner email not working? Ensure to check certain things that are given below.
- Set correct RR email settings
If you are setting up road runner email on android or iPhone or smart devices, then you have to set its email settings correctly.
In your incoming server settings:
- Enter your email address in the username.
- In password, enter your RR email password.
- Server must be pop-server.maine.rr.com
- Use your port as 110.
- Select none in the security type.
In your outgoing server settings:
- Server must be smtp-server.maine.rr.com (please note that it varies according to the location).
- Port is 587, if it did not work then it may be 25.
- Security type is none.
- Select check in the required sign-in.
- In username, firstname.lastname@example.org (this can also vary according to the location)
- In password, you can enter your RR email password.
- Check the spectrum:
Through any website check whether the spectrum is down, if it is down you need not do anything. It will run properly when the RR resolves the issue.
When you go beyond its guideline or involve in inappropriate behavior you will be locked out of your email. Send an apologizing message, even if you do not send you will retain your account soon.